Its style above all! Its rectangular structure, clean lines, slender solid legs, and rustic brown engineered wood surface.
Design and functionality meet in harmony with this split lift-top coffee table.
Crafted of CARB P2 compliant manufactured wood awash in a distressed coloring and powder-coated metal base, this coffee table is the perfect mixture of rural and urban which can seamlessly blend with any lodge or modern farmhouse/industrial aesthetic. The split tabletop features a soft close gas lift top that can be raised to 24” and a slide-out top. Under the two tops lies two hideaway storage for your daily items. A simple setup is required for this coffee table.
- With giant storage almost as big as the surface, your magazines, laptops, and remote controls will have no excuse to hang out on top of the table. Unleashed!
- The canted legs of this coffee table are solid rubberwood supported by both screws and wooden pegs for extra stability
- Coffee table for a relaxing atmosphere in your living room, with a large tabletop and storage compartment for keeping those must-haves at hand when entertaining your family or guests
- Clear instructions, numbered parts, and assembly tools—all these elements facilitate assembly
The coffee table has an extending top that lifts up to provide a footing raised work surface
- Color: gray/ taupe wood/ rustic brown
- Material: MDF, steel
- Overall dimensions (closed top): 40x20x19.5” (LxWxH)
- Large tabletop: 25.4x20” (LxW)
- Small tabletop:20x15.6” (LxW)
- Lifted tabletop height: 24”
- MDF thickness: 0.6”
- Ground clearance: 11.4”
- Maximum weight capacity: tabletop(lifted): 44lbs, tabletop(closed): 200lbs, storage compartment: 66lbs
- G.W.: 44.8lbs
Free Fast shipping 4/10 days, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.